Monday, November 23, 2015

#2015wishlist in Black and White: are you ready for BlackFriday?

Wish it in  Black and White



Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend. I certainly did.

If you have ever visited my blog you know that I don't like Mondays, precisely because they are the official end of the weekend. But every year the Monday of the Thanksgiving week is the exception because it is the opening bell of the Holiday Season. I don't know, maybe it is leftover reflex from all those years working for Macy's and Nordstrom.

Faced, even for those who like my own daughter hate shopping (yes, there are such people), this is the time of the inevitable gift shopping. The National Retail Federation estimates that U.S. shoppers will spend $630.5 billion this holiday season on gifts for Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.

With all that shopping for gifts, one thing that is worth keeping in mind is that the purpose of this whole gift ritual is not to just find something in the bargain bin, but to select something for the prospective giftee that will be appreciated and wanted. So, here is my suggestions of few items -- in Black and White -- that are not likely to get returned:



Stop by again, I will be adding to the list. Happy Shopping! XOXO, mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment