Saturday, July 23, 2016

Girl's Night Out: Los Angeles style



Happy Saturday Everyone! It is sunny, warm, and breezy in LA -- what can I say the perfect day .., and that calls for THE perfect outfit. No -- not for me but for a dear friend who is off to a special event this weekend. Looking for it I circled back to an old favorite of mine -- the one and only Ms. Johanna Ortiz!

The Colombian designer is for my money the freshest and sexiest line of clothes out there. I just can't resist ruffles, off-the-shoulder tops, and extenuate bow-belt. You know what I mean: the ultimate va-voom, but slightly less vampy and a lot more comfy on a summer day.


Spring Summer ’16




Spring Summer ’16

So here is what I came up with ....
 
#GirlsNightOut





What do you think? I told my friend to take pictures but knowing her it ain't gonna happen.
XOXO, Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment