Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy weekend everyone!

TGIF! Yep, after this week I am really, really ready for the WEEKEND. Alas, I cannot be in Bora Bora  ...


Sigh ... and another long sigh! But I sure can get a fine hammock and pretend that I am there, right? So here are my top picks for the perfect daydreaming-here-we-come hammocks to transform your backyard or patio into your own perfect paradise:

Boho Hammock from Room21.no

Hammock Chair: Outdoor Hanging Caribbean Rope Chair: Navy



Kilauea Hammock Cobalt/Peacock/Flame Outdoor Hammocks


Big Sur Rope Hammock Off-White Outdoor Hammocks



NOVICA Collectible Cotton Mayan Hammock (Double)


NOVICA Collectible Cotton Mayan Hammock (Double)  $153.00



And yes I did leave the best for the end, but it is worth it:



Beaded Jute Hammock


Beaded Jute Hammock $148.00

Enjoy the weekend everyone! XOXO Mimi 

No comments:

Post a Comment