Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Beachgoer

Temperature is approaching full summer mode in So Cal so I suppose it is time to start looking for some summer wardrobe refreshers. Truth be told, I basically live in heals, so I will generally not even look at flats but these DSQUARED2 flower rubber sandals may just be the exception.


Beachgoer

Beachgoer by fl4u on polyvore featuring a silk skirt



DSQUARED2 Sandals
apprl.com





Paired with a cute wrap-around skirt as in my collage or a sarong (some nice ones from Revolvecloathing here) will sure get you ready for the next vacation or a snazzy day at the beach. 

Inspired by my DSQUARED2 sandals find, I went looking for what is out there. I was actually pleasantly surprised. Here are some more FAB sandals for the summer




No comments:

Post a Comment