Saturday, August 8, 2015

Food Dish or Pure Art

Home decor
Credits: unknown; found at polyvore.com

I am not obsessed with food, although if you are to casually peruse this blog or look into my 'my items' in my polyvore page you probably would think otherwise. I also do not have the excuse of being a cook or even remotely a good one. In fact I cannot even prepare a descent meal to save my life. But with all the great restaurants around L.A. and food delivery services it is not a hardship just a major shortcoming.



I simply love beautiful things and I realized that I look at cooking and food blogs as much as I look at fashion and decor ones. And it is easy to understand why: those blogs are just spectacular. I can't believe the mastery of their work in action. Simply amazing!!!.

So here are my absolute favorite creations from various masters of the art of food presentation: (But before you start looking I do suggest that you do it with a cold bear or a fine cocktail in hand because they are SIMPLY awesome). So drum roll:


foodgawker

Credits: http://www.wildgreensandsardines.com/2014/01/deconstructed-sushi-roll.html







Home decor
Credits: https://instagram.com/p/57RaFyFz2I/

Home decor
Credits: https://instagram.com/p/57RaFyFz2I




Now I cannot complete this post without giving you the most incredible desert  creation ever, could I?

50 Best Food Blog Photos Of 2012
Credits: buzzfeed.com
Well cheers everyone and enjoy your weekend!

XOXO Mimi


Disclaimer: none of the photos used in this post are mine. They belong to the person who has copyrights over each such photo. All of the photos were found on the internet and in public forums. I have tried to provide attribution and credits based on what I was able to find on those forums. If any of the credits is not properly given, please contact me and I will make the necessary corrections.

1 comment:


  1. This is nice articles, I really enjoy reading it. Appreciate for your sharing to all of us. One Life Supporter

    ReplyDelete