Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Denim Decor

I just love unusual combinations for home decor! Anything funky or off-beat and I am all in. So, drum roll ... I present to you Sofá denim Bolsillos Samuel from portobellostreet.es


Sofá denim bolsillos Samuel 
It does have that je ne sais quoi  that brighten up the mood (OK I do know what it is -- it is just screaming 'I am a rule breaker'....



Denim Decor
         Shop the look of the collage:


Reclaimed wood kitchen table
kathykuohome.com


Sofá denim bolsillos Samuel
portobellostreet.es




Sofá denim bolsillos Samuel
portobellostreet.es


fashionlook: shop the look
fashionlook4u.com




Paired with simple modern pieces, cool wall art, and hell-of-a-lot of plants and it is just my fave trend right now ... Would you try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment